Wednesday, June 22, 2011 | |

Affirmative Expressions Within You, Build Trust










achieve happiness
Hi friends, again connected to share about a really important issue for all, especially in the world we live in today are increasingly challenging the events that surround us. In our daily journey of life we experience constant challenges posed by adopting attitudes and thoughts that help us manage a hopeful vision on our horizon.

I've always been an optimistic person and even in uncertain times I have held a position aimed at generating safety and trust for myself. I remember very well, "a story about it," that during the celebration of Miss Universe contest in Panama, I decided to create affirmative expressions on my mind to win the award.

Since I arrived in Panama City, wrote the autograph that I asked the audience, using the letter "u" instead of "v" to enter Venezuela, my beloved country of origin. He did it intentionally, without the person noticing, but in my mind I repeated the "u" is that Miss Universe and I'm going to convert. Another story that I always remember, my husband is as recreated in my mind, the person wanted to share my life and raise a family. And I saw a wonderful person and as wonderful children I have now with the blessing of God.

how to be happy
Just as words have a direct effect and a power of conviction, the thoughts are overwhelmingly powerful and creative for good and for ill. The successes are brewing in your mind and pay with your thoughts. The intelligence of human beings, must be interpreted and led to what we call spiritual intelligence, and this, in turn, we can become a platform of positive aspirations, ideals constructive and reasonable to turn dreams into reality.

Many people get carried away by the evil of negativism and threatening scenarios built around your desires. Therefore find it easier to get discouraged and give up their dreams to fight those thoughts and begin to do battle with a new attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment